Rules For Posting Resources

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
Resources in this forum are generally provided for public use for free. However some resources can be paid or premium. Please keep in mind the following points before adding a resource to this forum. If your resource doesn't comply with the rules, It will most likely be deleted.

• Post your resources in their respective categories. If you don't see any suitable category, just ask me to make one.
  • Always keep description of your resource readable and clean and to the point. Provide screenshots/video if any, installation or how to use details, configuration details if any and few extra details what you think should be provided.
  • If the resource you are posting is not yours, and you have modified it slightly or completely. Then you must mention the original Author(s) in credits list.
  • For attaching the actual resource for the download, I recommend you to use .zip format. However more file types are also supported.
  • If your download link contains external URL, make sure they do not contain malicious information, virus or data or spam website. URL shortner links are allowed.
  • If you want to make your resource premium/paid. Keep in mind below points :
    • Make sure you are the original author of the resource and no one else.
    • You are not allowed to sell the resources of others. Unless you have permission from the original author to do so.
    • Put a reasonable price for your resource.
    • Before making your resource premium, you must submit a copy of your original resource to the admin or moderator. Once approved you are allowed to post your resource.
    • Your resource payment URL must be valid and not a scam.
    • If you get reported of any scam or we find you doing such things. You will be banned from this forum.
  • If posting server plugins, you must provide the source code of the plugin in the zip file of download.
  • You can post any type of useful resources such as softwares, programs, games etc not just server plugins.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock