Solved My server doesn't show up in the server list

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
What's the Public IP address of your server.
Share it. I'll check.

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
Your server has been added to ClientMod network now. It will appear in online server list for ClientMod users.
For Non-ClientMod users (Old CSS), add your server Here. Once added successfully, your server will appear online within 24 hours.

simpson0141

Thank you. If I want to add more servers, can I add them to the list of servers if I tell you? Or can I register myself? I am using ClientMod.

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
For ClientMod, no registration is required. Once few clientmod players join your server, the server is automatically added to the network.
For Non-CM follow the same process mentioned above.

simpson0141

Thank you. I have a few more questions.

1. I saw information that steamclient.dll is required for VAC security. Where can I get it?
2. After turning on the server browser, it takes a long time to see my server in the server list. I think it's a master server problem, should I use a VPS in this case?

Sorry for the many questions..

simpson0141

The VAC security issue was solved by installing revemu. But I don't know what to do with the second question. Thanks.

+ The lower the latency server, the slower it appears on the server list.

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
It's not a big problem.
It is different for each users. For some, it appears very fast. This happens with all the servers not only yours.

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock