Open [CS:S ]I'm looking for a bug-free setup of Warmod or competitive plugin v92

Because I have a lot of problems v92, I am looking for an automix or warmod plugin with the configuration already done and ready to play, with some video or proof of it.
The problems I have are: It does not change at half time, It does not save the points obtained. It doesn't start. And other topics
What I'm looking for: When I have 10 people, auto-start. Have no problems when changing sides. The first round does not start with knives and choosing the winning side,
And yes, it is Captain Mode, for mix events. If anyone has any free configuration (hopefully) or can help me with the problems I have, please help me.

Thank you for reading this post 🙁

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
The free automix/warmod plugins in general provide most of the things that is required to run a warmod server.
If you need additional/custom features, then that won't be available for free.

I understand that, but what happens to me is about the halftime that I commented precisely in the same war mod post, that in the halftime it does not change automatically. And it doesn't save people's kills, that's the biggest mistake that, to this day, I can't solve and it generates errors :(

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
To save scores, you need to install Save Scores plugin. Check the post about available save scores cvars, which you can put in different warmod cfgs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock