New profile posts

how to regain old account?
I lost my hard drive
S
Sohib_117
bro I was stating about my in-game name, my old name was hellboy which has around 1000 kills or less, I lost my hard drive and when I came back a few days back, I couldn't get back my old stats.
Vertigo
Vertigo
Okay there was lot of things happened since you were gone offline from the game.
I no longer host the Republic Indian Server CSS game servers. The public server is sold to someone else, and now they host it with same name.
All the ranks and shop data of all players was reset to zero. So basically that is a new server with same name.
S
Sohib_117
Alright.
Yesterday Few days ago me and my friends and my sis were playing cs source . And there was a guy MisFit Coldzone who started Fight With me and my friends with no reason And He also abused Me. And the whole server is annoyed by him. He is very toxic, rude and very sacastic.
DJ2K4
DJ2K4
Just use the !sm command... this is the best way if no admin is present on the sv .
3Klik_canvery
Thx Man
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock