Warmod

Warmod vF.2V

No permission to download

JIBRIL RAGE

Hello Dear, I am having a problem in "Knife Round", I proceed to explain: When I execute Knife Round, it does not transfer the users to spec .

Also when there is a knife round winner, the CT or T start is not selected.

any suggestions? , I would be very grateful @Vertigo
i have the newest warmod by frozdark (like intech server...)

AFK System
AutoRespawn warmup like csgo
Knife round
u can choose the players from the list
ASK command
the captain can change the game system (WAR | MIX) using !c
he can change the number of players (5vs5 | 6vs6 | 2vs2...) using !c
he can change the number of rounds... using !c
advert before and after war
and many other worthy features

finally, it private now i can sell it for u

DragonReds

Hello, this warmod is for clear v34 server? bcs I have error "warmod.smx: Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)". My sm version is 1.8 ;p

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator

DragonReds

unfortunately this plugin is not working anymore :< Is it possible to "merge" mixmod.xms with warmod.xms somehow? I mean mixmod.xms has "!pause" system...

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
Mixmod is a private plugin from Frozedark. It has lot more other features. This is a free plugin and has a lot of room for improvements.
It is possible to merge the features from mix mod in this plugin, but that is not going to happen anytime soon. It depends on me or someone else has time and motivation to do it. You can list down the features that you need and wait for the next update.
If you need those features immediately, you can either purchase the mixmod from frozedark, or get it from someone who already has it.
For a reasonable price, I can provide that as well soon, or just wait for the free version from me, which I don't know at the moment when will be completed.

DragonReds

How/where can I contact him? Rn I have access to mixmod from iDragon but last update was "29-07-2012" so long time ago. It works still fine so I will use it ;x

latinsconfig

Hello Dear, I am having a problem in "Knife Round", I proceed to explain: When I execute Knife Round, it does not transfer the users to spec .

Also when there is a knife round winner, the CT or T start is not selected.

any suggestions? , I would be very grateful @Vertigo
Hi! is this already fixed? im having the same issue, i'm running it on css v34

Hello, I have a problem with the plugin, when we are already in the middle of halftime, again everyone must write ready, I already tried with the default commands that are in the configuration, but the same problem continues. 🙁

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
@AntonioCarjenaDev
Try setting wm_min_ready to minimum value. So that minimum players have to write ready. For example, 1 or 2 or try 0.
Also if admin is online, admin can always do !fs to start the match on half time.

Set the wm_min_ready command to 0 and if it works at half time, but the start hud appears, disappears, starts again but as a new match and deletes all the scores. How can I solve that :(

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
Can you explain more. Better post photo/video about the issue.

This is a video I'm referring to, I tried it with people and it doesn't work, the same with bots, everything restarts.
And my cfg configuration how I have the on_match_half_time file.
How can I solve it :(, it's just the part time that doesn't start automatically.

C++:
// This config is executed on half time
// You can change any cvar value and load/unload the plugins based on requirement

echo =====================================
echo Executing on_match_half_time.cfg
echo =====================================

// Load or unload plugins (if any)
// sm plugins load plugin_name.smx        // Loads a plugin after match end
// sm plugins unload plugin_name.smx    // Unloads a plugin after match end

wm_auto_swap "0"
wm_auto_swap_delay "0"
wm_min_ready 0

// Display a custom message on top left corner of the screen
sm_tsay blue Half-Time !!!

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
Actually, this plugin doesn't save scores. On scoreboard everything will be 0-0. But when you play a round after half time, The team win/lose score will be counted from previous half time. Means you will lose individual player scores but not the team score.

If you want to save players scores as well, then you need to install Save Scores plugin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock