Anti-Bulle People
Staff member
Content Writer
int warStatus = gCV_WarStatus.IntValue;

if (warStatus == 5)
Fix This
wm_status doesn't gets > 1
So it should be - if (warStatus == 1)

and the timer default could have been 3 seconds cuz WarmOd has a Timer which updates the score per 3 seconds

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
Fix This
wm_status doesn't gets > 1
So it should be - if (warStatus == 1)

and the timer default could have been 3 seconds cuz WarmOd has a Timer which updates the score per 3 seconds
wm_status does gets to 5 when warmod is ON.

And default timer is 60 to increase the performance of the plugin. It doesn't matter when warmod update it's score. It's a common sense that a round is won or lost takes at average more than 60 seconds. However changing the timer is in your hands. That's why cfg is provided.

kushal

Anti-Bulle People
Staff member
Content Writer
wm_status does gets to 5 when warmod is ON.

And default timer is 60 to increase the performance of the plugin. It doesn't matter when warmod update it's score. It's a common sense that a round is won or lost takes at average more than 60 seconds. However changing the timer is in your hands. That's why cfg is provided.
LMAO SORRY I THOUGH IT was the other one i though it was the hsay One XD... Sorryy My Mistake this is the hostname ones :D

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
Last edited:

Subu

Staff member
RIS Admin
Why do wm_status sets to 5 i dont get that , I havent seen it anyways Its working Great
g_h_status = CreateConVar("wm_status", "0", "WarMod automatically updates this value to the corresponding match status code", FCVAR_NOTIFY);

check UpdateStatus() in warmod.sp

kushal

Anti-Bulle People
Staff member
Content Writer
g_h_status = CreateConVar("wm_status", "0", "WarMod automatically updates this value to the corresponding match status code", FCVAR_NOTIFY);
check UpdateStatus() in warmod.sp
got it
zero when not active
4 not live
5 first half
7 second half :D

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
In cstrike/cfg/server.cfg, put hostname "your server hostname"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock