Open Trying do SQLiteBan work

Duk

I have this SQLiteBans.smx plugin working well in a VPS Ubuntu 20.04 running a Container CentOS-8 all work OK
# cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS Linux release 8.4.2105

but Doesnt work in a VPS running CentOS-8 (tested with CentOS-8 and CentOS-8 Stream), Plugin dont load, check with "sm plugins list"
# cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS Stream release 8

some sugestion?

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
As I have said in my previous post, Sourcemod plugins (.smx) are not dependent on OS. Which means same file/plugin will work on any OS or Linux Distribution as long as Sourcemod itself is installed and working.

Now coming to the error : Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
This error means, the plugin was compiled on higher version of Sourcemod and you are trying to load it on lower version of Sourcemod.
To make the plugin work, you must compile the plugin on same version or lower version of Sourcemod which your server has.
For example, if your server is running Sourcemod 1.10.6490, then the plugin must be compiled with Sourcemod 1.10.6490 or lower versions of sourcepawn compilers.

Duk

ok Vertigo but is same files (cs server) I moved from a VPS Container running CentOS-8 to a VPS running CentOS-8 the files is same

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
Type sm version and sm plugins load SQLiteBans in both servers and send screenshot.

Duk

I destroyed new VPS CentOS-8 Stream because doesnt work this SQLiteBans, but I will create again using CentOS-7 to see if work and I report here if worked or Not

actually I am still using a Ubuntu running a Container CentOS-8 and working well as I repoterted before, my idea is run my CS Source server in a Native Linux to see if work better than in a Container, than I got a VPS running native CentOS-8 (tried CentOS-8 and CentOS-8 Stream) in both the result is same not better than Run in a Container except the SQLiteBans doesnt work but about performance worked same. I take a Print in CentOS-8 Container

Duk

Created a VPS with CentOS-7 and all work same (Container CentOS-8) , including SQLiteBans plugin, I cant understand why this SQLitebans doesnt work in Native CentOS-8 and CentOS-8 Stream

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
Type sm version and sm plugins load SQLiteBans in both servers and send screenshot.
Use these commands on Server Console, not your game console. The plugin has nothing to do with CentOS version.

Duk

Sorry I destroyed boths VPS Centos-7 worked and Centos-8 doesnt worked, my idea was test performance a Container and a native centos, but same performance, than I am using Centos-8 in Container working well and more cheaper.

Duk

I just create a VPS with Fedora
#cat /etc/redhat-release
Fedora release 34 (Thirty Four)

The server worked well but the SQLiteBans doesnt work, The CSS server files is same worked in Container CentOS-8 and native CentOS-7, but OK not a problem I will keep my server in Container, now I am only curious and not understanding. I will keep this Fedora running for a 3 hours and Destroy, this is only a test

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
Upload sourcemod/logs/errorlogs.
And show the full list of installed plugins (sm plugins list)

Duk

Container CentOS-8

Fedora v34 but is same problem in CentOS-8 and CentOS-8 Stream

Vertigo dont worry about this problem because the solution is (Container running CentOS-8 or Native CentOS-7) and this plugin I am using is too old version 2.0 but have work well to ban by SteamID and IP. The actual SQLiteBans version is 3.9 but this doesnt work in none Linux I have tested, attach logs.

Attachments

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
If you just provide me what I asked twice (sm plugins list), where it is not working. I would tell exactly what you are doing wrong.
And I am telling this again, SQLitebans has nothing to do with your CentOS version.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock