Some stuff for small server

Hi.
Is there a command for cs:s (v34) that lets a round start faster after whole enemy team is dead or bomb exploded? The equivalent in cs:go is mp_round_start_delay but it doesn't exist in v34.

Does anybody have a plugin that changes bot_quota dynamically, depending on players joined? Let's say bot_quota is set on 6 but when a player joins it kicks one bot so the total player count is still 6 but there will be only 5 bots. Just like bot support works in BAILOPAN deatmatch plugin. I found some plugins but instead showing extra player in the server it eats one slot.. example:
bot quota2.png this 1 slot is me and bot took 1 slot off of total available 10 slots :(
server has 11 slots (-1 slot for sourceTV) but when bot was added it ate 1 slot and now server has 9. I would like it to show as bots taking slots (1/10) not deleting a slot (0/9).

Another thing: is there a plugin or a command that lets you buy equipment anywhere? Just like cs:go command mp_buy_anywhere.

Last thing: I found cool "unlimited money" plugin but it doesn't have "off" option. The difference between this plugin and other inifnite money plugin is that it just resets money to 16k every time you buy something, you don't have to wait for round restart for it to work. Can anybody talented enough add cvars for off/on?
(https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2589191)

Thanks.

Rage Player

First install this plugin
add to server.cfg
mp_round_restart_delay "0.0"

---

Second add this to server.cfg
bot_quota 6
bot_join_after_player 0
bot_chatter off
bot_quota_mode fill
bot_join_team any
bot_difficulty 1
bot_auto_vacate 1
bot_auto_follow 1
bot_allow_rogues 1
bot_uman_deferons
bot_weferons

---

just use this plugin and add this to server.cfg
sm_sw_ct 2
sm_sw_t 2

---

Reactions: 138

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
Last thing: I found cool "unlimited money" plugin but it doesn't have "off" option. The difference between this plugin and other inifnite money plugin is that it just resets money to 16k every time you buy something, you don't have to wait for round restart for it to work. Can anybody talented enough add cvars for off/on?
Unlimited Money
There you go.

Reactions: 138

OMG!! Thank you so much guys!

The only thing thats left is bots. I put all the commands Rage Player left here but they still delete slots instead filling them.
- bot_quota 6

Attachments

Look at this server, its a DM server. It has bots (bot_quota 10) but every time a player joins 1 bot is kicked which is just like the commands you listed work. But look at the info of the server
obraz_2022-05-16_224405766.png
see? It always has 20 slots even with bots joined, it doesnt take away the slots, it stays at 20 all the time.
On my server in the screenshot you can see with bot_quota 6 server slots are cut to 4 instead showing 10 free slots.
Like I said at the beginning, It worked like that when I was using long time ago bailopan's DM plugin - bots were on the server but they didnt cut slots. Right now I dont want the server to be deatmatch because it's used sometimes for mixes/wars.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock