Solved Server Run : Server crashes after some time.

kaito

when im in map the server work normally but after some minut the serve rrestart and i have this message ssh
Segmentation fault
Add "-debug" to the ./srcds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help with solving this problem
ERROR: ld.so: object './preload_x86.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32): ignored.
Fri Aug 27 21:45:38 CEST 2021: Server restart in 10 seconds
ERROR: ld.so: object './preload_x86.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32): ignored.

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
You can't get help with this much minimal details.

You should provide at least these information:
  • Server OS (With Linux Distro Version)
  • Installed Metamod/Sourcemod Version
  • Installed Metamod plugins list. (meta list)
  • Installed Sourcemod plugins list. (sm plugins list)
  • Installed Sourcemod Extensions list. (sm exts list)
  • Error logs from folder addons/sourcemod/logs.
  • console.log

kaito

and game version : 1.0.0.34/7 4100 insecure
sm
SourceMod Version: 1.10.0.6488
Metamod:Source version 1.10.6

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
Reason 1:

I think most likely the cause of crash is that you have extensions Processcmds and ProtectCMDS, both installed together.
ProtectCMDS is alternative of Processcmds, and it was developed with same features as of Processcmds.
I recommend to use ProtectCMDS only as it is currently being developed and maintained.
Some functions may collide together if both are installed, resulting in server crash.
So try using only one extension and see if crash stops.

Reason 2:

If the first step doesn't work. Then you can try unloading some plugins to check which plugin is causing the crash.
The number of plugins you have installed is just too much, considering many of them are big plugins.
Some of the plugins which you can remove :
  • You have SMAC and Kigen Anti Cheats installed together, remove one.
  • smjansson.example-02, smjansson.example-03 and smjansson.example-04. I don't know what those are for, but if you are done testing, it's better to remove them.
  • AbNeR Remove Bullet Impact doesn't work on CSS v34. So you can remove it.
  • Anti Alias Lag - This is already part of Processcmds and Protectcmds. You can remove it.
  • [ANY] Rcon Password Protect - Part of SMAC: Rcon Locker, Processcmds and ProtectCMDS. Remove it.
  • Updater - This plugin is bad idea on a v34 server. It can automatically update some plugins which may not be supported any more.
  • [CS:S v34][CM][KDLP] Game Events and Game Events both do same work. Why have both.
  • No-Steam Bans - If you decide to remove Kigen and keep smac. Then remove this too.
  • Slay Losers and slay loser - Why you have 2 of them.
  • Anti-Reconnect - Part of smac, and Anti Reconnect Flood. Remove it.
  • smokesfixer and [Hlmod] Fix Smoke CS:S - Bothdo same thing. Remove one.
  • WH Death - May cause crash with smac
  • [VIP] Pets - May cause crash
  • And there are many other, which are not required and you can remove to optimize the server.

kaito

Reason 1:

I think most likely the cause of crash is that you have extensions Processcmds and ProtectCMDS, both installed together.
ProtectCMDS is alternative of Processcmds, and it was developed with same features as of Processcmds.
I recommend to use ProtectCMDS only as it is currently being developed and maintained.
Some functions may collide together if both are installed, resulting in server crash.
So try using only one extension and see if crash stops.

Reason 2:

If the first step doesn't work. Then you can try unloading some plugins to check which plugin is causing the crash.
The number of plugins you have installed is just too much, considering many of them are big plugins.
Some of the plugins which you can remove :
  • You have SMAC and Kigen Anti Cheats installed together, remove one.
  • smjansson.example-02, smjansson.example-03 and smjansson.example-04. I don't know what those are for, but if you are done testing, it's better to remove them.
  • AbNeR Remove Bullet Impact doesn't work on CSS v34. So you can remove it.
  • Anti Alias Lag - This is already part of Processcmds and Protectcmds. You can remove it.
  • [ANY] Rcon Password Protect - Part of SMAC: Rcon Locker, Processcmds and ProtectCMDS. Remove it.
  • Updater - This plugin is bad idea on a v34 server. It can automatically update some plugins which may not be supported any more.
  • [CS:S v34][CM][KDLP] Game Events and Game Events both do same work. Why have both.
  • No-Steam Bans - If you decide to remove Kigen and keep smac. Then remove this too.
  • Slay Losers and slay loser - Why you have 2 of them.
  • Anti-Reconnect - Part of smac, and Anti Reconnect Flood. Remove it.
  • smokesfixer and [Hlmod] Fix Smoke CS:S - Bothdo same thing. Remove one.
  • WH Death - May cause crash with smac
  • [VIP] Pets - May cause crash
  • And there are many other, which are not required and you can remove to optimize the server.
ok bro iwill try to remove that thanxs alot

kaito

the problem solved ty bro <3
if you can tell me about the other plugins witch i dont need it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock