Open plugin to limiter number players by team

Duk

Hi Vertigo, I instaled a plugin from you https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2699194 to controler number players and send to spec, the Plugin working well, exemplo (wm_max_players 10) more than 10 player goes to Spec, but I need limit by team, like maximo 5 players by team, if CT=3 and TR=5 I dont want a player join in CT because limit team is "wm_max_players 10 / 2 = 5" I tryed a lot to it but doesnt work well, can you help me do it?

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
wm_max_players 10 will allow 5 CT and 5 T.
So, what exactly is not working ?

Duk

example: CT have 3 players and TR have 5 players, any one can Join to TR or a player in CT can move to CT than CT goes to 6 players
and I would when a team get 5 players no more players join, if someone try show Full team and move to Spec

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
Try this.

Attachments

Duk

hi Vertigo thanks a lot man but I setup "sm_teamlimit 5" put 9 bots and used more 2 PCs (2 real players) and didnt worked, in TR team Joined 7, I would like join only 5 players, some sugestion?

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
Ohh I forgot about this thread. Try new version of the plugin Team Limit.

Duk

Doesnt working in file "team_limit.cfg" I set "sm_teamlimit 5" and I can Join in a team 5 going to 6 as Print screen bellow1115

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
Check if plugin is loaded at all.

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
Post the full sm plugins list

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock