Solved pay $ 10,00 for siged hlmod.ru is it worth?

Duk

hi all, I have 2 qiestions:
1- I am trying downloading a VIP mod from hlmod.ru but to approve account need pay 10 dolares, is it worth?
2- someone have a VIP Mod plugin to V34 linux? I am trying VIP core 2.1.1 most of plugins work but skin model doesnt work

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
If you are looking to download only VIP plugin and not planning on downloading any more resource from hlmod, then you may not require to have hlmod verified/paid account. You can also get VIP and it's modules (not all modules) from any third party websites (For example, here). But they are not guaranteed to work as expected, as those resource may be modified by other authors.

And sourcemod plugins are not OS specific. Means same plugin files will work on both Linux and Windows.

At last, I would say 10$ hlmod account is definitely worth it. You get access to wide range of plugins and topics.

Duk

thanks Vertigo, I worked to make this VIP work and most of pluing work well, but I like VIP core 2.1.1 and I still working to make it run

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock