Solved Kac or Smac? whos is the best?

Duk

whos is more efficiente anti cheater Kac or smac? I installed Kac but auto disabled SMAC, both doesnt work, but look like SMAC v34.R1f more recente updated, Than I dunno what is more efficient, some sugestion?

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
KAC has been outdated since very long time.
SMAC is the most recent version and of course better than KAC. The most updated and free version of SMAC CS:S v34 can be found here.

However, the best anticheat on any game server are "Good Admins".

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
Smac Ultr@ author is a scammer, although it's a good anti cheat. NAC is good but development has been discontinued, not sure if you can get it even paid.
Both are not free.
Little Anti Cheat and SMAC is almost same. LAC has more false positives.

DJ Audition

as i see on vk smac utr@ creator was helped by nac creator to make r51 52 then when nac creator see that smac ultr@ creator was a scammer and don't know what he was doing, he started made nac
smac ultra is full of bug like use aug or sg552 zoom + shoot at same time you will get ban for fast fire same for weapons with burst mode if you switch mode+ shot it's ban you and i will not talk about aimbot detection that detect for nothing (using srcds lan server tick 100 or 66 (it's same) + cm bot frozen on ct spawn dd2, i shoot without moving mouse it's detect me aimbot -_-) .
nac is the best anticheat but not free
if you can pay use nac
if free use smac + lac.

JIBRIL RAGE

as i see on vk smac utr@ creator was helped by nac creator to make r51 52 then when nac creator see that smac ultr@ creator was a scammer and don't know what he was doing, he started made nac
smac ultra is full of bug like use aug or sg552 zoom + shoot at same time you will get ban for fast fire same for weapons with burst mode if you switch mode+ shot it's ban you and i will not talk about aimbot detection that detect for nothing (using srcds lan server tick 100 or 66 (it's same) + cm bot frozen on ct spawn dd2, i shoot without moving mouse it's detect me aimbot -_-) .
nac is the best anticheat but not free
if you can pay use nac
if free use smac + lac.
Nac is upgraded version from smac ult@ but not the same owner. Nac created by lkb (Hvh cheater too)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock