Open Increase FPS on ClientMod

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
It's very simple, do not play on ClientMod then.

Beastboy

It's very simple, do not play on ClientMod then.
Actually I have to play wars and I like the new weapon bobbing! I can leave war but not the bobbing, I just play CM because of its bobbing! PLS tell if there is any way to increase FPS otherwise tell me a way (if any), to use new bobbing in old css v34.

kennyS

Actually I have to play wars and I like the new weapon bobbing! I can leave war but not the bobbing, I just play CM because of its bobbing! PLS tell if there is any way to increase FPS otherwise tell me a way (if any), to use new bobbing in old css v34.
Try reducing graphics settings and reducing resolution. It will help

NikkiOG

Search Graphic setting > Browse > Select ur game > save > choose graphic setting > High performance
Search Game Mode then make it on if it is off

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
There are several ways to increase FPS on ClientMod :
  • FPS Boost CFG: A well made cfg helps increase FPS to great extent. You can download one from here.
  • ClientMod Command: Clientmod hasone in built command to lower graphics and texture quality to boost FPS. mat_potato_mode, supported values are from 1 to 6.
  • Disable Server Side Models : Server skins and models of weapons and players also result in low FPS. You can disable them using cl_minmodels 1 command.
  • Disable Server Side Sounds and Effects : Most server use plenty of custom sounds and effects. Use !settings command to disable most of them. Ask server owner for other such commands.
  • Uninstall Skins and Mods : If you have installed any skins or mods on your low end PC. Then it's better to uninstall them to gain more FPS.
  • Optimize Windows : Make sure your windows is updated. Google about how to disable annoying and useless features of windows which runs in background and uses the RAM.
  • Update Drivers : Make sure the graphics drivers and other drivers are upto date.
  • Background Tasks : When ClientMod is running. Close other running apps.
  • SSD: If your PC has SSD, install the clientmod on the SSD drive.
Note: All the steps are optional. If you are still getting low FPS that means you need a new computer. Or simply play on old CS:S v34 version with ClientMod Add-On installed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock