Solved How to show our css v34 servers for old css

Unknowed

Hi, i tried to add my servers to css.setti masterservers but seems not working my servers don't appear in old css, someone know how to add it?

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
Setti master server is offline. Other master servers are mostly from russia and not free.

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
The ones you see, they are already in setti master list or any other paid master list, which is compatible with their game client build.
You cannot add new servers to setti at the moment. It's unknown when the master server of setti goes online/offline. You will have to verify that every week.

If the master server is online, make sure the setti bot is able to connect to your server when you add the server to setti. When you add the server, the response should be "Server accepted me." Even if the response is successful, it is not guaranteed that your server will show in the old game client. Because you have no control over how master server works with the old game client.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock