Open How To Change Loading Screen?

DaRk0oL

I know you have already showed how to change the main menu background
but you did not told how to change loading screen I know its possible to change loading screen i have seen many mods doing it
but i want a custom loading screen becuz my game takes long time to load when launching css and when your loading screen dosent match to your main menu backgroudn it looks really wierd :/

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
I have mentioned how to do it in same tutorials.

DaRk0oL

I have mentioned how to do it in same tutorials.
uhh no u did not... i think u are thinking that i am talking about the loading screen of server i mean when we connect to server (reteriveng server info, sending client info etc.) but NO im not talking bout server loading screen
i am talking about when i open game, like in csgo it says "C S : G O" with black background
if u think that its not possible to change it then... ur wrong becuz i see many mods doing it.

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
You did not mention in your first post, which loading screen you are talking about !!
I don't know if it is possible to change the game loading screen, as I have never seen it.
If you have seen it in some mods, then share one of them here. Then I might tell you how to do that.

DaRk0oL

i have mentioned it (yes not full detail, sorry) i said "my game takes long time to load when launching css"

and there is a mod "counter strike source offensive" it does that thing https://www.moddb.com/mods/counter-strike-source-offensive
and there is another mod which i am already using but the loading screen is still not changing i think in cm v3 they remove it or something.... becuz it use to work in that mod http://www.mediafire.com/file/9v3c9r21ub123nu/CSGO_Mod_CSS_v34%2B_%5BAnarchist_Hands%5D.rar/file

well.... im not much in modding so if its not posible to cjhnage loading screen or i said something wrong thn soryy

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
The Counter Strike: Source Offensive is not a Mod. It's a separate game build like ClientMod.

However the mod or skin pack you are using currently already has loading screen.
If background file is designed to appear on loading screen, then it will appear, otherwise not. So you need to install supported background.

You cannot use raw image files in background or loading screen by using this method. In order to use your own image files, you must covert it first to .vtf file format. And the folder structure should be materials/console.

I am attaching a working background file. It also appears on loading screen. (Taken from the above mod). If you want to download more backgrounds and test, you can find them here.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock