Solved How to block "sm plugins" command in cmd

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
The main problem is extensions console hook and host manager are not being loaded. Without them the console command blocker plugin will not work.
So you should check sm exts list and try to manually load them.
Also check logs/errorlogs.

It also looks like some of the 32 bit c++ libraries are missing from your server. Which is required to load these extensions.

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
It cannot be blocked simply on v34.
Can be blocked only using extensions.

Unknowed

The main problem is extensions console hook and host manager are not being loaded. Without them the console command blocker plugin will not work.
So you should check sm exts list and try to manually load them.
Also check logs/errorlogs.

It also looks like some of the 32 bit c++ libraries are missing from your server. Which is required to load these extensions.

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
You need to understand the basics and please read my previous comments and provide that information here.

By basics I mean:
  • Install missing 32 bit libraries depending on your OS. Restart server. You will have to use command line like putty or whatever your host provides. And make sure each library is installed without any errors.

• Then provide sm exts list and error logs if any.
  • If nothing works above. Then you need to find the solution yourself. Because these plugins/extensions are known to work if dependencies are installed correctly.

JIBRIL RAGE

You need to understand the basics and please read my previous comments and provide that information here.

By basics I mean:
  • Install missing 32 bit libraries depending on your OS. Restart server. You will have to use command line like putty or whatever your host provides. And make sure each library is installed without any errors.

View attachment 1134

• Then provide sm exts list and error logs if any.
  • If nothing works above. Then you need to find the solution yourself. Because these plugins/extensions are known to work if dependencies are installed correctly.
if u want block sm plugins
use ProtectCMDS or ProcessCMDS

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock