⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
Looking Nice !!

kushal

Anti-Bulle People
Staff member
Content Writer
To this point it really stuns me why customization is part of the Resource , These SHould be in so called "User Project Part"..
I think thats kinda messy and I see that as a problem :)

ICHY ICHY EYES JUST SEEING CUSTOMIZATION

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
To this point it really stuns me why customization is part of the Resource , These SHould be in so called "User Project Part"..
I think thats kinda messy and I see that as a problem :)
It has a different category. And not actually is an User Project.

I thought it would be some sort of cs:go kind of custom wheel buymenu but it's only buymenu backgroud xD

I really don't want to use clientmod. It downloads trojan in win32 folder when i launch it and then it wont start xD. I tried disabling updates in clientmod but I didn't find it so I just deleted it.

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
It is actually not a trojan. The dll files signature are very new to the antivirus, because clientmod files are recently developed.
Thus it reports as trojan. Another reason is, ClientMod requires admin permissions to run. Popular games anticheat like Valorant runs at OS kernel level, which is more than just a trojan. But considering the reputation, everyone trusts it.

You can simply add the ClientMod folder to antivirus exception or exclusions list. Then ClientMod will run fine.

But does it really need to put files in win32 folder? It's alwasy downloading something at launch and you can't disable it. That is sus enough

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
You are mistaken, it doesn't put anything in win32 folder.
It's not always downloading, it checks for updates. If it always downloads, that means your antivirus has deleted it's files. So it downloads again.

I respectfullly disagree. At first day everything was fine with my clientmod. I liked that anything custom was put in separate folders so you could delete it, all the improvements to the engine, no 300 fps cap, radar, crosshair - well, i loved it. It's like a steam version but better. 2 days after the initial installation I launched the game. It downloaded some 50mb update or something and I got a notification from win10 defender that there is a "wacatac(?)" virus IN win32 folder. Okay... Obviously I chose to delete this thing and because of that clientmod wouldn't launch the game. So I launched clientmod again and again there was a virus found in win32 after clientmod's update. Yea.. so I'm not saying clientmod downloads malware but this is very sus and I'm not gonna test it on my own computer :)

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
Running it or not is your own choice.
However you can forget the virus, the game itself runs with administrator permissions.
So basically, it can do anything which an admin can.

Thanks but I'll pass. I know that privacy in 2021 is non existent but still. And yea, I know about the valorant thingy. It was supposed to block cheaters completely and yea, cheaters were already in the game in beta. People don't trust riot because tencent is behind it but damn, at the same time they use FB, steam, instagram, google, etc. xD If I was a bit more into computers, not just playing on it, I'd use clientmod but before that I would check exactly what its doing when its launched (or not).

SUP3RN0VA

Thanks but I'll pass. I know that privacy in 2021 is non existent but still. And yea, I know about the valorant thingy. It was supposed to block cheaters completely and yea, cheaters were already in the game in beta. People don't trust riot because tencent is behind it but damn, at the same time they use FB, steam, instagram, google, etc. xD If I was a bit more into computers, not just playing on it, I'd use clientmod but before that I would check exactly what its doing when its launched (or not).
i see

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock