Clientmod Cheats

JIBRIL RAGE

Hello
btw, this thread only for Servers Owners

for ClientMod servers only, they must use an anti-cheat because a new cheat has been detected
and as the Owner of the ClientMod says "ClientMod is not anti-cheat"
types of fraud that have spread: ESP (wallhack) - BHOP

for the AntiCheats. u have to use a Good Anti Cheat (SMAC...etc)
LIC i do not recommend it, the old versions were suitable, but the current ones are nothing

Conclusion don't rely on ClientMod, u also need an anti cheat to help.

Attachments

Bacardi

What is the main motive of posting this thread?

All server uses anti-cheats.

Anti cheats like :
  1. SMAC
  2. zBlock
  3. KAC
These are important to a server not only to stop hackers also to work 24/7 as a moderator of the server on absence of the admins.

Talking about bunny hop script, that was already released in 2020 which was detected.
Most of the scripts/hacks are detectable, specially these kind of hopping scripts, they are easily detectable by anti cheats ( if you have correct module installed).
The first step that a owner would take is installing anti cheat to secure his server. No owner will rely on clientmod after reading "Clientmod is not anti-cheat".

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
Apart from Anti-Cheats softwares, good and online admins are best anticheat for any server.

JIBRIL RAGE

What is the main motive of posting this thread?
- u can answer urself (Caution)

Anti cheats like :
- ZBlock is a server security not anti cheat (to stop materials wallhack, just write sv_pure 1 in server.cfg) sv_pure 1 it will disable client skins
- If u consider KAC a good anti-cheat that you would recommend, see urself

- There are many servers that do not use anti cheats like WAR/MIX or CW/MIX (intech - arizona and more...) they believe that ClientMod is not injectable
- It doesn't matter. Last month, INTECH was not using anticheat, but now they are using it. i didnt ask because i know the answer (there is cheating)

Apart from Anti-Cheats softwares, good and online admins are best anticheat for any server.
- lets be real. ADMINS are also people with jobs and responsibilities...

FINALLY THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR [CLIENTMOD ONLY] SERVERS

i won't reply agian

JIBRIL RAGE

yeah. if u want a good anti cheat go buy NAC it good in this time
although it is strange to buy an anticheat for an old game
of course i'm not advertising

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock