Solved Any Ban Rules?

Ayat

Hackers are not getting ban. Instead of them the person who is calling them hacker is getting ban. Old players can check TV but new players cant check TV of an old player. They laugh on them when they want TV. Most of the people think they hack but nobody can't check because of their power or their clan leader power.
The cringe people are getting ban, honest people are getting ban. But not the hackers. I just want to know IS THERE ANY RULES OF BAN?

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
The clan wars has become more toxic over the time. I do not play wars but I watch demos of TG, Deadskull server. That gives me an idea how toxic they are. They do not probably even care. At the same time it's not all the players, just few players in each clan. But you cannot expect anyone to be nice to you in an online game as everyone has their own attitude, power, group of friends of same type etc. Public servers also have same story but less toxicity as everyone including cheaters, toxic players, non-toxic players joins public server just to have fun.

There are also few players who actually are mature and keep everything in control. And few players keep their calm and remain silent no matter what happens on the server.

Now about the ban. The ban in v34 is simply a joke and will remain a joke forever. Any kid with descent knowledge can bypass the ban. The BAN RULES are usually as follows:
  • Using any type of cheat in game and you get caught
  • Making racist comments, abusing or insulting other players.
  • Doing anything which an admin do not like.
The most funny part is, if you rage an admin with short temper. You simply get banned. Even if you are not sure what you did, or said something good/bad which the admin did not like, or even killed him so much that he just bans you. The admin did what he could to satisfy his unknown ego. So a good player got banned for no reason.

Suspecting old players of using cheats is another problem. It can be true, can be false but if you are new you can't just ask Teamviewer to check his/her PC. That's the job of server admin. But most server admins do not take it seriously and ignore with the fact that the player is old or his friend. And some old players use the opportunity to cheat under the admin's nose. This problem cannot be solved no matter what you do.

I will advice just keep your head straight in all this. Do not join servers which bans you for no reason. Or complain the server owner. If the owner ignores then you cannot do anything. Try to make good friends and play in that circle on any specific server of your choice. It all depends on you how you handle certain situations. Just enjoy the game while you can until it dies completely.

Ayat

They do not prob
The clan wars has become more toxic over the time. I do not play wars but I watch demos of TG, Deadskull server. That gives me an idea how toxic they are. They do not probably even care. At the same time it's not all the players, just few players in each clan. But you cannot expect anyone to be nice to you in an online game as everyone has their own attitude, power, group of friends of same type etc. Public servers also have same story but less toxicity as everyone including cheaters, toxic players, non-toxic players joins public server just to have fun.

There are also few players who actually are mature and keep everything in control. And few players keep their calm and remain silent no matter what happens on the server.

Now about the ban. The ban in v34 is simply a joke and will remain a joke forever. Any kid with descent knowledge can bypass the ban. The BAN RULES are usually as follows:
  • Using any type of cheat in game and you get caught
  • Making racist comments, abusing or insulting other players.
  • Doing anything which an admin do not like.
The most funny part is, if you rage an admin with short temper. You simply get banned. Even if you are not sure what you did, or said something good/bad which the admin did not like, or even killed him so much that he just bans you. The admin did what he could to satisfy his unknown ego. So a good player got banned for no reason.

Suspecting old players of using cheats is another problem. It can be true, can be false but if you are new you can't just ask Teamviewer to check his/her PC. That's the job of server admin. But most server admins do not take it seriously and ignore with the fact that the player is old or his friend. And some old players use the opportunity to cheat under the admin's nose. This problem cannot be solved no matter what you do.

I will advice just keep your head straight in all this. Do not join servers which bans you for no reason. Or complain the server owner. If the owner ignores then you cannot do anything. Try to make good friends and play in that circle on any specific server of your choice. It all depends on you how you handle certain situations. Just enjoy the game while you can until it dies completely.
Someone should check the suspected player like : Ghost , marshmello , cyrex , darkool etc . and the problem is CM now people use excuse that i am in CM i cant hack . If we want TV they say no but the admin doesn't do anything. What we can do about that ?

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
Someone should check the suspected player like : Ghost , marshmello , cyrex , darkool etc . and the problem is CM now people use excuse that i am in CM i cant hack . If we want TV they say no but the admin doesn't do anything. What we can do about that ?
As I said, if admin is careless and do not listen to your request. You cannot do anything. Simply leave the server.

Vertigo

⍥????
Staff member
Administrator
I cannot do anything on servers which is not mine

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock